Professional Support Services Covered
ZTG provides engineering, technical, programmatic and professional support services to Virtual Systems Command, its related PEOs and field activities through all phases of ship and weapon system life cycle – technology development, including:
- Concept exploration
- Specification development
- Test and evaluation
Support is provided for Battle Force units, including but not limited to ships, submarines, boats, crafts, shore facilities, systems and equipment of U.S. Navy, Foreign Military Sales (FMS), other DOD/Civilian agencies, and other participating navies.
The scope of this contract also includes professional support services to assist in the development, review and execution of mission program areas. The Statement of Work (SOW) is designed to include all aspects of professional support services required by the Virtual Systems Command, its related PEOs and field affiliates.
Zephyr Technology Group (ZTG) 6402 Arlington Blvd
Falls Church, VA 22402
ZTG Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adam Wieder, Executive Vice President and SeaPort Manager – (703) 298-1825
Our management approach includes implementation of a Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) to ensure that we meet the requirements of each task order. The objectives of the QAP are to (1) achieve an exceptional level of customer satisfaction; (2) deliver solutions that address the business need of the agency and (3) provide all contract deliverables in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Zephyr Technology Group will integrate the proposed quality assurance (QA) function with day-to-day quality control (QC). In this way, quality will not be a theoretical concept but will be implemented across all contract operations through a series of rigorous quality checks and standards.
Quality Services Team
Our proposed Quality Services Team (QST) will be responsible for managing the QAP.
The roles and responsibilities of the QST are summarized.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Quality Services Team
Quality Services Manager
- Manage all aspects of the QST
- Lead training and implementation of the QAP throughout the contract
- Refine the QAP on a continuous basis
- Address specific customer complaints and issues
- Address major performance issues with the Program Manager
Task Quality Services Representative
- Identify and investigate performance issues in the Task Order
- Work with the technical point of contact and the COTR to ensure that quality issues are resolved expeditiously
- Work with technical team to perform root-cause analysis
- Support QST Manager in conducting QAP training and refining the QAP
- Capture and document processes and procedures in use by the task order personnel
- Using quality standards, review, streamline, and increase quality of processes throughout task order performance
- Perform root-cause analyses
- Work with Task Manager to develop performance reports
The QST assists the contract staff in drafting processes and procedures, performing root-cause analyses, preparing performance reports, and investigating and addressing specific performance issues.
The Program Manager escalates risks that may impact contract performance. Risk items requiring more extensive intervention will be handled as follows:
- Action Responsibility
- Example Risk
- Action Required
- Special personnel required to fix contract problem
- Assign appropriate personnel resources
- User and shareholder requirements changed
- Contract modification
- Work performance issue
- Personnel change
Contract Management Committee (Program Manager and Subcontractor Corporate Officials)
- Complex multi-subcontractor work effort failing
- Improved staff direction and management